54 Comments Add yours

1. Nneoma Oguamanam says:

Absolutely…..we are hopeless without love. We must learn to give love,
    show love and receive love

2. Olajumoke Tabiti says:

Congratulations Ugo!!!!! The sky is your limit. Greater heights in Jesus name.

3. bidoxy says:

I wish to felicitate with you on the occasion of your graduation. Another phase of your life has passed and I know you have done exceedingly well in this phase.
    I pray for greater unction as you face more Huddle’s on your path to success.
    Keep on soaring!

4. Sophie says:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

1. Uchenna Ikeanyi says:

Amazing young man! Keep soaring, you are doing very well. Congratulations Ugo.

5. Christianah Areola says:

You are quite an amazing, dedicated, promising and an indefatigable boy!
    I am cock sure that you will go this far and beyond! I am very proud of you! Keep soaring! You don’t have any limit!
    Congratulations!!!

6. Lord Jesus I can’t thank you enough for bringing me this far in life I might not be perfect but you have bless me with life good health, happiness and peace of mind these gifts are worth more than all the money and treasures of the world, thank you so much for my son & nephew Ugochukwu King David for shining the lights of wisdom and inspirations to our next generations🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾👜👜👠👠

7. Sandra Alozie says:

Congratulations dear. The sky is your starting point. Keep soaring!!!

8. Xandie says:

Ugo, you have started a new phase and will definitely bring a new face- one filled with love- to leadership in Africa and Nigeria in particular!! Go for it!! All the way, we’re rooting for you!!

9. Anonymous says:

Congratulation and best wishes on your next adventure.

10. OZZY says:

The salt that spice up humanity is love. Congrats Ugo, I know you will impact your space and beyond with that very spice of love. You’ve only just started, greater heights await you dear!

11. Esther Onyensoh says:

Congratulations on this great achievement dear Ugo. This is only the beginning of the greatness that lies ahead of you in Jesus Name.

12. Uchenna Ikeanyi says:

Amazing young man! Keep soaring, you are doing very well. Congratulations Ugo.

13. Amara Chibundu says:

Congratulations Head Boy (forever!). I am proud of you and I know you have many more heights to conquer. I am confident that with the stuff you are made of, you will indeed conquer. God bless you Ugo.

14. Mioma says:

A big congratulations to you Ugo. Keep up the good work. God is with you always.

15. Mioma Akwiwu says:

16. Edith Oguamanam says:

Big Congratulations to my Prince Charming Ugo. I cannot but give all Praise to God Almighty who made this possible. Keep on being a worthy Ambassador Ugo. So so proud of you.
    Congratulations Boy!!!!

17. Feyi Ojugo says:

💃🎊…congratulations dear Ugochukwu!!!!! You are unstoppable and I wish you all the very best always. Greater heights in Jesus Christ name 🙏!

18. A. D. Abia says:

A giant stride. Keep it up!

19. A. D. Abia says:

A giant stride. Keep it up!

20. MR LADI says:

Ugo, I’m highly proud of you!
    The wisdom beyond Solomon’s will guide you into your next phase of life and beyond!
    BIG CONGRATULATIONS!

21. Agnes Eke says:

Woow!! Go Ugo. Love over everything! One love!!

22. Félicitations à toi Ugo. I wish you the very best as you soar high in all your endeavours. We are very proud of you!

23. Nkem Emezie-Ejinima says:

Dearest Ugo Mazel Tov!!!!
    We are so proud of you. Here’s the beginning of even greater exploits.

24. Ifeanyi Ojugo says:

Congratulations. More celebrations ahead.

25. Johnny Bright says:

Never get too comfortable with people feeling pity/sorry for you. The reason is because perception is stronger than reality.
    Johnny Bright

26. Patience Friday says:

Congratulations Ugo ,the sky is just your starting point the good Lord who have brought you this far, will take you higher and be with you all the way until you fulfill destiny in Jesus name.

27. Nkemee says:

Dearest Ugo,
    Mazel Tov!!! Another milestone but the beginning to greater exploits…the road may have been rough at times, the journey to now tough and the experience varied, but these are all stepping stones to your very bright, promising future.
    And as you go on remember that rough days and easy ones will always come but you must must sail through both with courage and perseverance, because you will finally smile in contentment that you did great amidst all.

28. Happiness says:

Yea right, love is absolutely necessary to make the world a better place and we are as good as dead if we have no love.

29. Amaka okam says:

Congratulations my dear!!!

30. Mabel says:

Dear Ugo,
    Congratulations on your graduation. I am so proud of you for reaching this milestone. You are indeed a great achiever. Well done!

31. Mabel says:

Dear Ugo,
    Well done!

32. Anonymous says:

So proud of you son. I’m excited about your spiritual, emotional, intellectual and physical development. I’m even more excited about the future I see for you.
    Go get it!

33. Ugo says:

So proud of you Ugo. I’m excited about your physical, spiritual, intellectual and emotional development. I’m even more excited about the the future I see for you. Yoy have been well equiped for good works.
    Go get them!

34. Dennis Ogon says:

Nice piece… Great words. Inspiring. Do keep it up.

35. MR LADI says:

Ugo, I’m highly proud of you!
    BIG CONGRATULATIONS!

36. Lulu Bassey says:

Warmest congratulations on your graduation.
    I am very proud of you.

37. Ambrose Kpera says:

Congratulations Ugo.
    It is a success, you truly deserved. It is an achievement you have truly earned. I congratulate you on your success and wish you all the best for your future.

38. Ambrose Kpera says:

Congratulations Ugo.

39. Ambrose Kpera says:

Congratulations Ugo.

40. Sarah Okiki says:

Touched by your quote.. not surprised to see you soar. Men with good hearts reach great heights. Happy to see you grow to become one.
    Congrats my dear Ugo!
    Keep making us proud.

41. Ezinwanne Eta says:

Congratulations Ugo! I’m so proud of you! Keep winning!

42. Treasure C. says:

Congratulations darling U-go! Skillfully advancing. Jisie Ike oooo!! 🎷🎉🏆

43. Shoyemi Precious says:

Congratulations on your well-deserved success… Keep achieving great things

44. Shoyemi Precious says:

Congratulations on your well-deserved success.. Keep achieving great things

45. Rosemary Tony-Ayoko says:

Congratulations dearest Ugochukwu. Keep living out your name. Many more wins in Jesus name.

46. Rosemary TA says:

Congratulations dearest Ugo. Many more wins in Jesus name. Proud of you

47. Oguamanam Grace says:

Congratulations my dear, more grace and God’s wisdom will continue to be your portion. Amen.

48. Ufuoma says:

Congratulations 💃…. Greater heights

49. Glory Adeyemi says:

Congratulations dearie. I’m super proud of you. He who began a good work in you will accomplish it. Amen

50. apaimi says:

Hearty congratulations on this worthy attainment. Our continent s in need of selfless leaders without greed.
    I see you rising to take your place in Africa and your influence to other continents of the world.
    A very well done.👍👍