17 Comments Add yours

1. Indeed, discomfort is the language of growth. Dare to do more and be more. Dare to go on and do it even when afraid! All these typify you, Bolaji and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for you. Soar!

2. I felicitate with you Beejay Ebubechukwu on your successful completion of your studies from the prestigious LA school and your Graduation holding on the 18th June 2020. You’ve made the family proud. I too am very proud of you. Congratulations!! This is the first phase to greater achievements. The sky is your limit!! More grease to your elbows !! Love you Ebubechukwu.Your Grandma-Dr Pauline N. Onyekonwu.

Liked by 1 person

3. Fisoye Olalere says:

Bolaji, in all my time as your brother, I’ve seen you take many great strides and this has got to be the biggest leap of them all. I would like to congratulate you on your graduation. This is just the first step on your inevitable journey to the top, and just know that we, your family, will be there every step of the way

Liked by 1 person

4. Chidera says:

Hey there Boojie! I know you have lots of crazy plans of the world. Don’t be deterred, discouraged or delayed by the lows. Spur on. I can’t wait to see what you do!

Liked by 1 person

5. Pius Isiekwene says:

Congratulations Bj! This is just the beginning and not even the sky is your limit. God bless you

Liked by 1 person

6. Chidinma F says:

You shine brighter and brighter everyday. My prayer is that the light never goes out. 🙏
    Happy Graduation

Liked by 1 person

7. Nelly Ukpong says:

My Dear Bolaji, congratulations on your big strides. It’s just the beginning. I see you impacting your world positively to bring about lasting changes in a way that adults only dreamt about. You have what it takes. Never doubt those visions that God put in your heart. He put them there because He knows you can achieve them. We love you and will always be here to support you.

Liked by 1 person

8. Anonymous says:

‘Bolaji, as you make history today, I would like to join your teeming well-wishers to say a supersonic CONGRATULATIONS to you. I will not be taken aback by the number of laurels and accolades you are receiving today, because you left no one in doubt as regards your innate ability to reach very high goals, here at Olashore. This you enviably demonstrated in the area of extracurricular, academics, leadership, and other segments of the school.
    I hasten to say that for people like me, you remain a reference point of who a well cultured, teachable, focused and responsible student should be.
    As you navigate your ways through the dense undergrowth of further academic demands, I pray that God almighty will continue to guide you.
    Felix Olugbenga Adeboboye.

Liked by 1 person

9. Felix Olugbenga Adeboboye says:

I will not be taken-aback by the number of laurels and accolades you are getting today because you never left us in doubt here at Olashore as regards your innate ability to reach very high goals. You demonstrated this in the area of extracurricular, academics, leadership and other segments of the school.

For people like me, you remain a reference point of who a cultured, teachable, well-focused and responsible student should be.

As you hack your ways through the dense undergrowth of further academic demands, I can only pray that God will continue to guide you.

Felix Olugbenga Adeboboye

Liked by 1 person

10. Pauline Onyekonwu-Grandma. says:

Have a wonderful graduation Beejay!! May GOD bless the Day!! Congratulations!! Have fun!! It is a day well deserved.

Liked by 1 person

11. Uncle Toby says:

Bolaji,

When I look at you, my heart swells with pride because I know God has brought us a long way. In the midst of everything going on in the world, we still have good things happening to us (your graduation).

I want you to know that you are a rare gem. This is just the beginning. You will get to awesome heights that none of us were able to achieve. I am so proud of you niece and by the way, your graduation picture is lit!

12. Uncle Toby says:

Bolaji,

When I look at you, my heart swells with pride. God has brought us a long way. With all the things going on in the world today, God is still doing amazing things for us (your graduation).

Bolaji, you are a rare gem. This is just the beginning. You will achieve greater heights that none of us were able to achieve. Every obstacle that we encountered before you in life will serve as your stepping stones and lifting platforms. I am so proud of you! Congratulations niece! By the way, your graduation picture is lit!

13. Congratulations Bolaji on another outstanding achievement.

I am very proud to see you continue to set yourself challenging goals and be an example to your peers and all that follow you. Throughout your time at Olashore you committed fully to everything the school had to offer and made sure that you learnt through every experience. It is great to see you have continued in that vein at ALA.

I look forward to following your continued growth and development as a leader.

Derek Smith

14. Nonye Okonkwo says:

BJ darling! I’m so proud of you. How time flies! It seems like it was only yesterday that you came to South Africa and now you’re done with your studies. Congrats on your graduation!
    I’ve always known you as a goal getter; a young lady that never quits, no matter how tough the times are and I’m glad because challenges are part of life.
    I know that you’ll achieve more feats in life. This is just a stepping stone.
    Go with God, my darling niece! My God will distinguish you in all your goals in life!
    Congrats once again!

15. blessedakinlabi says:

Hi friend,
    Congratulations on your graduation I am so happy for you. It’s finally over! All of the sleepless nights and skipped meals. Now you can eat healthily and start working out because you don’t have an excuse anymore! The brightest future is waiting for you. You are the most intelligent and unique person I know, so don’t you worry about what is waiting for you. Congratulations on your graduation!

16. Anonymous says:

Bolaji!
    Congratulations!
    The world needs more people like you. You have been a true joy to teach!
    I am so proud of you!
    Lots of love
    Ms. S

17. Mrs Eta says:

Congratulations Omobolaji! Keep shining and reaching for the stars! The world needs you! 💃